Saturday, December 5, 2020

#574 There are three reasons why people demand

There are three reasons why people demand - Business Statistics

ChemistryExplain daily providing Q&A content “#574 There are three reasons why people demand" in Business Statistics, Statistics for business and economics, Small business statistics, Small business statistics 2019

ChemistryExplain “#574 There are three reasons why people demand in Business Statistics, Statistics for business and economics, Small business statis
Get the Free Online Chemistry Q&A Questions And Answers with explain. To crack any examinations and Interview tests these Chemistry Questions And Answers are very useful. Here we have uploaded the Free Online Chemistry Questions. Here we are also given the all chemistry topic.

 ChemistryExplain team has covered all Topics related to inorganic, organic, physical chemistry, and others So, Prepare these Chemistry Questions and Answers with Explanation Pdf.

For More Chegg Questions

Join Our Telegram Channel for Covers All Update by ChemistryExplain:- Click Now

Free Chegg Question

There are three reasons why people demand money: for use in transactions, for precautionary reasons (meaning in case of emergencies), and for speculative safety (meaning in case some investments drop in value). Give an example of a time when you demanded money for each of these reasons. Describe the specific circumstances of your demand for money. Please answer in 150 words or more

Free Chegg AnswerFor More Chemistry Notes and Helpful Content Subscribe Our YouTube Chanel - Chemistry Explain  

Free Chegg Answer

Yes, I got to demand money for all of the occasions at various circumstances and were during the first case or for transactions, got to demand money numerous times including buying coffee or groceries, for paying my school fee, paying my electricity bill, etc. In the second case or in case of emergencies, I had to attend a meeting where I met with an accident and there was a medical issue after which demanded an operation 10 days after my accident and I was pre-informed about it for which I took the money from the bank or rather I got to demand money on the whole for these emergency purposes so that I could use it for the emergency purposes on the whole and after this, the third form of demanding money is during speculation where it can be mentioned that I invested money in share market where I felt that the share price could drop down and that is the reason why I got to demand money at that time and withdraw my investment and in this way, I demanded money in all the three ways possible.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home